This betting company is registered by the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB) and their licensing number are 698. The company was founded in 2016 by Copyright Oysterbay Lotto Limited. It is an online company and you have to access its website to register. Players use bitcoins, Mpesa, and Airtel money to place their desired bets. Today it is one of the best alternatives to a formerly popular odds site Betin.
On the Powerbet platform, you can make several bets that include live bets, and different sports like soccer, basketball, ice hockey, tennis, and cricket. Be keen with every bet you place on Powerbet because once you’ve placed a bet, you’re not allowed to cancel it under any circumstances.
In Powerbet, there is a limit on the amount you can use to place a bet. The minimum amount is Kshs. 50 and the maximum amount for the same is Kshs. 10000000. The paybill for Mpesa used by Powerbet is 298222.
Powerbet Kenya Offers
Bonus for Referrals
Powerbet has an offer where you get rewarded with Kshs. 50 when your friend registers and places their initial bet. If their bet wins, Powerbet removes its cut and credits their account.
If your friend’s initial bet is for Kshs. 1000 and above, you’ll receive a bonus of Kshs. 200. This bonus amount will be slowly unlocked as you place your bet using money deposited in your account. You can’t use your bonus reward to place a bet.
Bonus to Multi-Bet Limited to 30%
Like many other betting companies, Powerbet also offers multibets that increase the chances of their clients to improve their chances of winning. The 30% bonus is awarded according to the number of events you’ve selected in your multibets.
This offer is available to new registrations to Powerbet. Once you register and deposit an amount not exceeding Kshs. 100, the whole amount plus the service fees for mobile money incurred are deposited into your Powerbet account.
Powerbet Bonus Voucher
Once you’ve successfully registered as a new member, deposit Kshs. 100 into your account to receive a Bonus Voucher from Powerbet of a similar amount. When your first deposit is less than Kshs. 100, you’re awarded Kshs. 5 as a bonus voucher which you’ll unlock with subsequent deposits over one week.
Registration Process for Powerbets Kenya
Register for Powerbets on their official company website https://m.powerbets.co/.
- Open a browser page on your smartphone or computer and enter the website.
- On the homepage of the website, click on ‘Register’.
- Enter your mobile number, accept the terms and conditions, confirm your age is above the legal limit and click the button to ‘send code’.
- Wait for the verification code that’ll be via SMS. Fill the code on the webpage and click on Join which will immediately activate your account.
Depositing Money to Powerbets Account
Payment Through Company Website
You must deposit money into your Powerbet account to place a bet. Money is deposited via Mpesa or Airtel money.
- Open the Powerbet website on a browser on your phone or computer.
- Head to the Account page on the Powerbet website
- Tap on the Deposit Menu to access further instructions.
- There are pre-set values, you have to pick the amount you want to deposit. Still, you can tap on the ‘other amount’ to get a blank space and fill the amount you want.
- Follow this by picking the method of deposit you wish to use: Airtel Money or Mpesa.
- Fill in your mobile money PIN to allow the payment.
- When the payment is accepted, the money will be reflected in your Powerbet account.
Payment Through Mpesa
- On your mobile phone, go to the Menu for Mpesa.
- Go to Lipa na Mpesa
- Click on Paybill
- Fill in the Powerbet business number that is 298222
- Next fill in your account number that is your mobile phone number registered with Powerbet.
- Fill in the amount you want to deposit into the Powerbet account.
- Fill in your Mpesa PIN and click on ‘Send’
- Mpesa will send you an SMS confirming the deposit.
- The money will reflect on your Powerbet account
Withdrawing Money from Powerbet Account
With every withdrawal that you make from your Powerbet account, you’re charged Kshs. 22 by the company for amounts that are less than Kshs. 1500. For amounts that exceed this minimum and are withdrawn as one sum, there are no service fees charged. Once a withdrawal request is received, the amount is immediately deposited into your mobile money account.
- Open a new browser on your smartphone or computer.
- Key in the Powerbet Website
- Head to the Account section on this website
- Tap on ‘Withdraw’ to begin
- Fill in the amount of money you want to withdraw from your Powerbet account. Ensure its an amount that can be withdrawn then tap on ‘Next Step’.
- Agree on the service fee to be charged by Powerbet for the withdrawal then tap on ‘Next Step’.
- The money you’ve withdrawn will be deposited into your mobile money account and you’ll get a confirmation SMS from the service provider.
Betting on Powerbets
It’s simple to place a bet through Powerbet. Open a new browser and head to the company website. Pick your predictions then fill in the amount of money you want to bet then place your bet. After placing your bet, wait to receive an outcome.
- Live betting is possible.
- Easy registration process.
- Mobile money options: Mpesa and Airtel Money
- User-friendly website
- Easy deposit and withdrawal process.
- SMS betting is accepted too.
- Bitcoin betting is accepted.
- No fees for withdrawing Kshs. 1500 and above.
- Bonus for depositing certain amounts
- Different options of sports to bet on.
- Withdrawing large amounts is not instant.
- Some sports activities are missing
- Lack of more information on Bitcoin
- Little advertising of the Company
Have you been looking for a good alternative to 22Bet?
Powerbets is not a well know bookmaker in Kenya and more has to be done to allow it to reach more markets across the country. The company has to invest more in advertising to become more visible to potential new registrations. The website of Powerbets is very user-friendly. They can add more sports options to help users have a variety to choose from.