Kwikbet is run by Solami Limited. It’s registered by the BLCB (Betting Control and Licensing Board) below Betting, Lotteries, and Gaming Act, Cap131 of the Laws of Kenya. Its licensing number BCLB No. BK0000130.
Registering on Kwikbet
You can register to become a member of Kwikbet by using your mobile phone to send a registration SMS to the company or through their website.
SMS ‘KWIKBET’ to 29028 and press send. You may incur additional charges from the mobile service provider. You’ll receive an SMS confirming your registration. Begin betting after you do.
- Open a new browser on your phone.
- Key in the company website https://www.kwikbet.co.ke/
- On the far-right corner, click on ‘Join Now’.
- Fill in your mobile phone number.
- Fill in your preferred password and repeat it.
- Click on ‘Accept terms and conditions’.
- Click on ‘I’m over 18 years of age’ which is the legal limit for participating in gambling.
- Click on ‘register’.
- You’ll receive a confirmation code via SMS that you have to fill in on the website to activate your account.
- Once your account is active, make a deposit and place your bets.
Sports to Bet on Kwikbet
How to Place Bets on Kwikbet?
You can place a bet on Kwikbet via SMS if you registered via it too. Simply SMS KWIKBET to 29020. You’ll receive an SMS with up to date fixtures for soccer matches and their different ODDS. SMS the same to receive a variety of other game predictions too. Select your predictions and send them to 29020 to place your bet.
To bet on the company website, simply open a new browser and key in the website https://www.kwikbet.co.ke/. Click on ‘Login’ and fill in your mobile number and password. Select your predictions and place your bet. Ensure you’ve deposited some money into your Kwikbet account.
When your bet wins, you’ll receive an SMS notifying you of the win. The winnings will be directly deposited into your Kwikbet account.
Have you been looking for a good alternative to 22Bet?
Depositing Money to Kwikbet
Deposits to your Kwikbet account are made using Mpesa only.
- Click on the Mpesa menu on your mobile phone
- Click on Lipa na Mpesa option
- Click on Paybill option
- Fill in the Kwikbet business number 290028
- Fill in the account number ‘Kwikbet’
- Fill in the amount of money you want to deposit
- Fill in your PIN and click on Send
- The amount will arrive in your Kwikbet account in a few seconds.
Withdrawing Money from Kwikbet
Read through the terms and conditions to get familiar with the withdrawal limits set by Kwikbet. You can request to withdraw money from your account via SMS or on the website.
- Send ‘WITHDRAW#AMOUNT’ to 29028. The money withdrawn will be deposited into your Mpesa account.
- Head to the website.
- Click on ‘Login’ and fill in your login details.
- Click on the withdraw option
- Fill in the amount you wish to withdraw and click on ‘Withdraw now’.
- The amount will be credited to your Mpesa account.
Kwikbet Customer Offers
Kwikbet has several bonuses available to its members.
- Upon signing up, you’ll receive a Kwikbet bonus that you can redeem when you make deposits and place bets. You can’t withdraw the sign-up bonus.
- With every deposit into your Kwikbet account that exceeds Kshs. 200, you will receive a deposit bonus of Kshs. 50.
- With every referral you make to Kwikbet, you’ll receive a Kwikbet bonus of Kshs. 50. This is depending on your referral completing the registration process, making a deposit into their account and placing a bet. To send a referral via SMS, simply type Accept#theirpnonenumber and send it to 29028.
Kwikbet Sports Offers
Kwikbet is one of the companies in the Kenyan betting industry that has very minimal offers when it comes to sports. They have only 5 sports available for their members to place bets on. They include tennis, American style Football, soccer, rugby, and basketball. They also have a limited list for betting markets and this includes the big and well-known football leagues from across the world.
Kwikbet has the Kwik league that is their version of virtual football. This can be accessed on their website where you get to build your dream team. The odds of the Kwik league are also minimal but with a good plan, you can make some good moves and turn up a profit.
Kwik league is one of the few companies in the Kenya betting industry that doesn’t offer live betting to its customers. Live betting has gained popularity among betters and the company needs to consider this option.
The Kwikbet website is user-friendly and you’ll find it easy to navigate. You can register as a member, make deposits and withdrawals from it. You can access Kwik league too. The website is loaded with all the necessary information you need to make informed bets without having to leave the page.
Kwikbet is available on social media platforms and also has a contact desk available for any queries you may have. The main Jackpot for Kwikbet on all the sports offered is 1,000,000. To place a bet via the website, click on the ‘How to Play’ section on the home page and follow the given instructions.
Read through the terms and conditions set by Kwikbet before placing a bet. This keeps you informed always.
- Easy to use website
- Easy registration process
- Easy deposit and withdrawal process
- Availability of Kwik League
- Has a variety of sports
- SMS betting and withdrawal is accepted
- Available bonus for referrals
- Doesn’t have live betting
- Limited betting odds
- Few sports options
Kwikbet has to invest more in the Kenyan market to gain popularity. They have to make changes to their website to include live betting which is very popular among betters. Some buttons on their website do not function as required which needs to be corrected to improve customer experience.
Kwikbet is a good site if you’re looking for a new bookmaker instead of Betin. But it needs to get more sports options to increase the ODDS of betters. They also need a Jackpot that attracts more users to register and place bets with the hope of winning it.