Helabet Review & Bonus
The Helabet platform is officially registered and licensed under the Betting Control and Licensing Board (BCLB). It is one of the most widely used sites to place bets in Kenya. It was founded back in 2015 and has steadily gained popularity in the betting industry. This platform offers Forex trading and virtual games together with sports betting and is one of a kind.
Helabet offers its users a chance to cash out. A cash-out is a chance given to you to win even if your prediction was wrong. You get to cash-out before the match is done and select the amount you want to be deposited back into your Helabet account. A cash-out is only available depending on the terms and conditions and is not for all sports.
Helabet can refuse a cash-out or reverse on without needing to notify their user. Cash-out is not available when you’re using free bets. Helabet is the one betting site that offers a wide array of cricket matches for you to bet on. Their website offers sports news which can help you make better predictions when placing your bet.
This bookmaker is a great alternative to popular betting site – 22Bet.
Registering to Helabet
You get to register and bet on Helabet through their official website www.helabet.com
- Open a new browser page on your smartphone or computer.
- Type in the website.
- On the far right corner of the homepage, click on ‘Register’ to sign up to Helabet
- Fill in your preferred username or mobile phone number.
- Fill in your official email
- Fill in a unique password and repeat it to confirm
- Select the currency your using Kshs. And the country Kenya
- Enter the Promo code if you have it.
- Click on ‘Accept terms and Conditions’
- Finish by clicking on ‘Register’ to activate your account.
In case of any questions, you can engage a customer care representative on the chat icon available at the bottom right of your homepage.
Helabet offers a variety of sports to bet on similar to 22Bet or Betway Ltd. They include Ice hockey, Football, Track and field athletics, Tennis, Cricket, Combat sports (MMA, Boxing, Muay Thai), Golf, Cycling, Rugby, Olympics, darts, basketball, surfing, American football, etc.
How to Deposit to Helabet
Deposit to Helabet via Mpesa
It’s easy to deposit to your Helabet account through Mpesa.
- Open your Mpesa Menu
- Click on Lipa na Mpesa
- Fill in the Helabet business number 290007
- Fill in the account number; your name
- Fill in the amount you want to deposit
- Fill in your PIN and click on ‘SEND’
- You’ll receive an SMs confirmation from Mpesa and also from Helabet confirming your deposit.
- The minimum deposit amount is Kshs. 1 and the maximum is Kshs. 100,000. No fee is charged on the deposited amount. Hela bet one of the best alternatives to Betin
Deposit to Helabet via Card
It’s possible to deposit to your Helabet account using your bank card.
- Open a new browser on your phone and type in the Helabet website
- Click on Withdraw.
- Fill in your first name
- Fill in your last name
- Fill in the card number
- Fill in the CVV numbers at the back of your card
- Fill in the expiration date of your card
- Fill in your email
- Fill in the amount you wish to deposit
- Ensure your information is correct then click on ‘Deposit’.
Helabet Bonus Offers
All new users of Helabet that complete their registration process are given an amazing offer. They receive 100% top-up of the amount they choose to deposit into their account. This offer, however, is limited to amounts not exceeding Kshs. 10000. The bonus given can only be wagered 15 times with odds not less than 3 resulting in a maximum payout not exceeding Kshs. 40,000. The bets used on the bonus don’t include virtual games
The deposit Bonus
The first deposit you make on your account every day attracts a 20% bonus from Helabet. To attract this bonus, the amount needs to be between Kshs 1000 and Kshs. 10000. You have to use the bonus before you use the deposited money and the bonus is only used on Football bets of a certain range. Refer to the terms and conditions to learn more about this.
Helabet Market and Odds
Helabet offers its members a wide variety of sports to bet on including a variety of betting markets too. Their main focus, however, is centered on Cricket and Football. They have the best betting markets for cricket compared to any other betting site like Betway Kenya.
On a weekly basis, they have some 200 events per sport and the number rises to 600 per sport on the weekends. They range their betting markets from the most popular to the least known from around the world. They have good odds for the tops events and not so good ones for the least known ones.
Helabet Mobile Platform
The bookmakers Helabet are well aware most members access their site from their smartphones. They have made their mobile version very easy to use and with all the required information like the webpage. Helabet has also provided additional information for new users or beginners in betting to learn how to place a bet on their platform.
Helabet lacks a live chat platform but is available on social media. They have an email address that customers can use to send feedback and questions [email protected] You can contact them on 0700633633 too.
- Cash-out option available
- Live betting available
- Virtual betting available
- User-friendly website
- Customer service chat session available
- Available on social media
- Low price minimum bet deposit amount of Kshs. 1
- No fee charged on deposit
- Forex trading available
- Wide variety of sports
- Easy registration process
- Easy deposit and withdrawal
- Neat mobile website version
- Lacks a Jackpot
- Lacks SMS registration
- Lacks SMS betting
- Customer service not 24/7
Helabet is a great betting platform for their wide arrays of sports, virtual games, live betting, casino, and Forex trading. You can’t get bored easily on such a vibrant website. Helabet should take advantage of the SMS bet and allow potential mobile users to register and place bets using SMS.